Try this delicious recipe! Blackberry and lemon keto cheesecake bar recipe with a coconut crumble topping. A low carb treat that is delicious and decadent these delightful bars will leave you feeling nourished and satiated and can be enjoyed at any time of day. These bars are dairy free too and if you would like to make them with dairy simply use the butter and cream cheese of your choice.
💛 Blackberries are high in vitamin C for your immunity, high in vitamin k for your bones and high in magnesium for energy and to regulate your nervous system. They are rich in a powerful antioxidant called anthocyanin which fight free radicals in your body and they are a great source of fibre for blood sugar balance.
💛 Coconut is rich in healthy fats for your brain, is high in fibre and also high in iron which can protect against anaemia.
💛 Almond flour is low in carbs and high in monosaturated fat which can help to keep your cholesterol low.
Blackberry and Lemon Keto Cheesecake Bar Recipe Ingredients (makes 9 bars):
Almond Flour Crust
* 110g melted butter
* 1 1/4 cup almond flour
* 2 tbsps erythritol
Lemon Cheesecake Layer
* 230g cream cheese
* 1 egg yolk
* 1/3 cup erythritol
* 1 tbsp lemon juice
* 1 tsp lemon zest
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 1/2 cup blackberries
* 1/4 cup water
* 1/3 cup of erythritol
Coconut Crumble Topping
* 2 tbsps butter
* 1/4 cup almond flour
* 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
* 1 tbsp erythritol
Blackberry and Lemon Keto Cheesecake Bar Recipe Method:
1. Almond Flour Crust: Preheat oven to 180C. Line an 8×8 inch baking tray with parchment paper. Mix the melted butter, almond flour and eryhtritol in a bowl and then transfer to your parchment paper lined tray pressing the mixture down and coating the base evenly. Bake for 7-10 minutes until the crust starts to brown around the edges. Remove tray from oven and set aside to cool.
2. Blackberry Sauce: add blackberries, erythritol and water to a saucepan and boil on a medium-high heat for 10-15 mins, stirring occasionally, until the mixture thickens into a sauce. Set aside to cool.
3. Lemon Cheesecake Layer: in a large mixing bowl add all of the cheesecake layer ingredients and whisk until smooth. Once smooth spread the mixture evenly over the cooled crust. Then spread the cooled blackberry sauce over the cheesecake layer.
4. Coconut Crumble: Add the butter, almond flour, desiccated coconut and erythritol to a small blender or food processor and pulse until it resembles a crumb like texture. Once ready sprinkle over the blueberry layer.
5. Bake for 20 minutes at 180C.
6. Allow to cool completely, for 45 mins-1hr, before slicing into 9 square bars. Garnish with extra blackberries and lemon if desired.
Head over to our Instagram channel to see the reels on how to make the recipe. Recipe and images created by Vinita Brand for Keto Supplements Ltd.