Who would have thought of a Keto Rolo Recipe? None other than Nici Burns, Biohacking Anti-Aging Warrior and founder of Nibu Ageless Glow. Side note, if you are looking for the best skin serum in the entire world, look no further than Ageless Glow: Aztazanthin rich facial and body oil…uttery heavenly!
Tangent over, these dark caramelly chocolates will bring back childhood memories and with that added collagen…may even make you look more child-like…or at least plumper in the skin. This Keto Rolo Recipe is super easy and requires only a few ingredients, as well as a silicon chocolate or even ice-cube mould:
Keto Rolo Recipe Ingredients:
- Extremely Dark Chocolate, such as Montezuma
- One half serving of Collagen Powder, such as Hunter & Gather or Perfect Keto
- 1 Tablespoon of erythritol or a few drops of stevia to taste.
- 1 Tablespoon of honey. Yes, just a little bit of honey!
- Cashew nut butter
- Pinch of salt
Keto Rolo Recipe Instructions:
- Melt down the dark chocolate in a bowl over gently steaming water.
- Stir in the erithritol or stevia to taste.
- In another bowl, gently melt the honey, cashew nut butter, salt, sweetener and pour in the collagen. Stir until fully combined. If the consistency is too thick, add a few drops of water until you can stir a smooth mixure.
- Pour the dark chocolate mixture into each mold, filling just 1/4 of each mold.
- Place a blob of the honey, caramel sauce into each chocolate mold as the middle layer, allowing room for more chocolate.
- Then pour the remainder of the chocolate over the caramel, collagen honey.
- Set in the fridge and leave for 1-2 hours.
Learn more about Nici’s biohacking and health journey over on her website. If you would like to watch the interview in which she unveils the recipe, keep up to date with our Keto Supplements IGTV on instagram.
Discover more keto recipes here. Did you try this recipe? Let me know how it turned out in the comments below!
Have a lovely evening,