3 Ingredient Giant Keto Chocolate Pancake Recipe
Quite possibly one of the easiest, most delicious keto breakfasts–or desserts—around. If you are craving a quick protein packed chocolate fix—then this keto chocolate pancake is what you have been waiting for!
It takes just 10 minutes to make, is grain free, gluten free and dairy free (depending on the filling you choose).
Ingredients for the Keto Chocolate Pancake
· 2 eggs
· ½ tsp baking powder or bicarbonate of soda
· 1 tbsp cacao or cocoa powder
Optional: Add a pinch of salt & powdered erythritol or stevia to taste
Butter, Coconut Oil or Ghee for frying
Ingredient Ideas for Keto Chocolate Pancake Filling
· Peanut butter & Good Good Sugar Free Jam—or simply mash some strawberries
· Greek yoghurt or soft goats cheese & berries with a dusting of cinnamon
· Melted dark chocolate & cream
· Crispy bacon with Your Zooki MCT Oil (it tastes caramelly—similar to maple syrup)
· Halo Top or Oppo low carb ice cream—seriously! But maybe not for breakfast…
Keto Chocolate Pancake Instructions
1. Blend the eggs, baking powder and cacao
2. Pre heat a pan on medium to high heat, melt the cooking fat
3. Once the fat is sizzling, pour the batter evenly in the pan
4. Let the crepe cook for 6-8 minutes, until you can easily lift the sides of the crepe without the batter sticking or falling apart. It does take longer to cook than a regular pancake.
5. Once cooked and while the pancake is still on the pan, add the fillings to the centre of the pancake, then roll the sides over.
6. Serve your giant pancake and enjoy!
Let us know what your favourite keto pancake filling is in the comments below.
Discover more delicious keto recipes here. And find all your ketogenic pantry essentials here.