Get your Latino on in the kitchen…
Here’s a deliciously easy, fatty Spanish Keto Chicken Recipe
Serves 4, Time: 20 minutes
Spanish Keto Chicken Recipe Ingredients:
- 400g chicken thighs, skinless
- 6 mini chorizo sausages
- 2 handfuls of padron peppers
- 2 tbsp butter or coconut oil for frying
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil for serving
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1tsp bouillon or kallo vegetable stock, gluten free
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ tsp cumin powder or seeds
- Rock salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp mixed seeds
For the salad:
- salad leaves
- a handful of cherry tomatoes
- black olives
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic or apple cider vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
Spanish Keto Chicken Recipe Instructions:
- Set a large pan on medium-high heat, melt 1 tbsp of butter and add the crushed garlic.
- In the meantime, dice the chicken thighs and season with the paprika, salt, pepper, mixed herbs, bouillon and cumin. Ensure chicken is thoroughly coated in the herbs and spices.
- Heat 1tbsp butter in a medium pan on medium-high heat, once hot add the padron peppers and allow to char on each side.
- Dice the chorizo.
- Once the garlic is sizzling in the larger pan, add the chorizo and diced chicken. Allow the chicken to brown on each side before turning. Cook for 10-12 minutes on medium, high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the salad ingredients.
- Season the padron peppers with rock salt and ensure the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with the salad and garnish with lashings of olive oil. Mmm-mmm!
Let us know what you think of this recipe and explore more delicious keto recipes here.