Creamy Coconut and Blueberry Delight Keto Smoothie Recipe
This is a truly delicious and super easy smoothie to make as you only need a few ingredients. It is just as described: Creamy and Delicious! If you would like it to have protein, simply add an unflavoured protein powder or egg whites.
Coconut & Blueberry Keto Smoothie Recipe Ingredients:
- handful of frozen or fresh blueberries
- tablespoon of powdered cinnamon
- 200ml coconut cream
- 200ml unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons mct oil, you can also use coconut oil
- Upgrade it with an inch of turmeric root: the ultimate anti-inflammatory ingredient!
1. Simply blend all the ingredients and serve. Garnish with fresh blueberries and another sprinkling of cinnamon.
This is the decadent dessert of keto smoothies. The ultimate low sugar, fatty, satiating treat. The blueberries will provide you polyphenols and antioxidants and the coconut cream will replenish your MCTs and potassium…so you’ll be avoiding keto flu for sure!
Star Ingredient: Cinnamon
Did you know that apart from being a digestive, cinnamon slows down your blood sugar response to food? Thus protecting you from sugar highs and lows.
Looking for more ketogenic recipes? Have a look at our recipe guides here. Let us know how the recipe turns out! What is your favourite smoothie recipe?