A Lamb Meatballs Keto Recipe
One of our favourite #ketober recipes…the aromatic and delicious lamb meatballs served with mouth-watering Muhammara…a truly Middle Eastern Inspired Recipe
Serves 2-3 people…depending on how hungry you are!
Lamb Meatballs Keto Recipe Ingredients
For the meatballs
- 400g lamb mince (high fat)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp. mineral salt
- 1tsp bouillon or kallon stock powder
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Pinch of chilli flakes or cayenne pepper
- 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil or avocado oil by Hunter & Gather
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed juice for serving
- 1 handful freshly chopped coriander for garnishing
Accompany this deliciously aromatic lamb meatballs keto recipe with a freshly made salad, homemade Tzatziki, cauliflower rice or @Ottolenghi ‘s sublime Muhammara recipe as pictured (simply omit pomegranate juice to keep it keto). Follow us on Instagram @ketosupplements to keep up to date with the latest recipes, meal ideas and competitions.
Lamb Meatballs Keto Recipe Instructions
- In a large bowl, mix the lamb mince with the salt, diced onion, bouillon, egg, garlic, cumin, pepper, chilli and half of the olive oil.
- Using your hands, form meatball sized patties and compact together.
- Heat the remaining oil in a pan on medium-high heat and fry the meatballs on 2-3 minutes on each side and until cooked to your liking.
- Once cooked, serve and garnish with the fresh lemon juice and coriander. Accompany with your choice of side and lather on the olive or avocado oil…enjoy!
Have you explored our full Keto Recipe range? Download your free keto recipe gudies here.
Let us know your keto recipes and meal ideas below…we would love to hear from you!